Moringa tea is an herbal tea made by steeping the moringa leaves in pure hot water.
It is naturally caffeine-free and can be consumed at any time of the day.
Key Benefits of fresh Moringa Tea
- 7x of the vitamin found in oranges
- 4x of the calcium found in milk
- 4x of the vitamin found in carrots
- 3x of the potassium found in banana
- 2x of the protein found in yoghurt
Health Benefits of Drinking Moringa Tea
The leaves of the moringa tree contain several compounds that can stave off chronic disease. These substances include polyphenols, tannins, saponins, and others. Besides combating heart disease, liver damage, and diabetes, these compounds also fight chronic inflammation
Women who are pregnant should not consume moringa products. Some research shows that moringa rhizomes and flowers contain compounds that may induce contractions and cause premature births or miscarriages.